Bsc Agribusiness Management
The Bachelor of Science in Agribusiness Management aims at promoting the growth and development of agribusinesses in through human capacity building to cope with recent technological and innovative advances in the agro-industry. The programme was developed to meet the world’s need for competent and well-informed practitioners in the agribusiness sector. Kindly apply below or scroll down to read full details of the programme.
6 Reasons to Study this Course with Central University
- To provide a sound grounding in agronomy, animal husbandry, economics and computer application and commerce-related courses such as economics, accounting, marketing human resource management and project management.
- The programme promotes the development of Agribusiness through human capacity building that enables students to understand and take advantage of recent technological and innovative advances in the agribusiness.
- The programme aims at producing graduates who are academically skilled and professionally competent in the management of agricultural enterprises.
- Serene environment for learning.
Minimum C6 in 6 subjects including 3 core subjects (including Mathematics and English Language) & 3 elective subjects with an aggregate of 36 or better.
Minimum of D or a pass in 3 core subjects (including Mathematics and English language) & 3 elective subjects with aggregate 24 or better.
GCE ORDINARY LEVEL:
Applicants must have credit-level passes in at least five (5) GCE Ordinary Level subjects including English Language and Mathematics and three (3) other subjects.
LANGUAGE REQUIREMENT FOR NON-ENGLISH STUDENTS:
All foreign applicants must be able to read and write in English.
Foreign applicants must have qualifications equivalent to the above to be considered for admission. Their results must also be translated into English and they should be able to read and write in English. Additionally, all foreign certificates validated by the National Accreditation Board. Applicants may also be required to pass an entrance examination/interview.
In addition to the general admission requirements, Schools, Faculties and Departments may have special entry requirements. The academic catalogues of the Schools and Faculties must be consulted for up-to-date information.
$2459.00 per semester
• Commercial Farm Managers
• Research Officers
• Project and Credit Officers in Banks and NGOs
• Officers in Management & Marketing Consulting firms
• Officers in Agricultural Processing and Export Firms
• Entrepreneurs in Agricultural Production, Input Supply & Process Sector
• Work in Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs)
• Commodities Brokers and Analyst
• Non-Governmental Organisations
Remember to Apply Today!