Bsc Banking and Finance
The program aims at enhancing the career of students pursuing the Bachelor of Science in Banking and Finance programme by transferring to them comprehensive knowledge in theories and practice of Banking and Finance as pertains in Ghana and the world over. Kindly apply below or scroll down to read full details of the programme.
6 Reasons to Study this Course with Central University
- To inculcate the practice of good and efficient financial management and banking practices in students
- To efficiently demonstrate to students, the understanding of ethics in Banking and Finance and how to contribute significantly to the progress of organization (state or private)
- To enable students gain a thorough understanding of the operations of the financial markets both locally and internationally.
- To enable students gain understanding of the operations of the bank in the handling of both local and international businesses
- To gain the understanding of how to effectively and efficiently apply financial management in banking institutions and other businesses.
- To enable students appreciate contemporary and innovative concepts and theories in Banking and Finance to enable them keep abreast with time since Banking and Finance is continuously evolving.
Minimum C6 in 6 subjects including 3 core subjects (including Mathematics and English Language) & 3 elective subjects with an aggregate of 36 or better.
Minimum of D or a pass in 3 core subjects (including Mathematics and English language) & 3 elective subjects with aggregate 24 or better.
GCE ORDINARY LEVEL:
Applicants must have credit-level passes in at least five (5) GCE Ordinary Level subjects including English Language and Mathematics and three (3) other subjects.
LANGUAGE REQUIREMENT FOR NON-ENGLISH STUDENTS:
All foreign applicants must be able to read and write in English.
Foreign applicants must have qualifications equivalent to the above to be considered for admission. Their results must also be translated into English and they should be able to read and write in English. Additionally, all foreign certificates validated by the National Accreditation Board. Applicants may also be required to pass an entrance examination/interview.
In addition to the general admission requirements, Schools, Faculties and Departments may have special entry requirements. The academic catalogues of the Schools and Faculties must be consulted for up-to-date information.
$ 2,459.00 per semester
Graduates of the Banking and Finance program have job opportunities in both public and private sectors. This includes;
- Insurance companies
- Investment companies
- Discount houses
- The Stock market
- Loans and savings institutions
- Micro finance companies
3rd September, 2019
Remember to Apply Today!