Bsc Business Administration (Human Resource Management Option)
The curriculum of the Human Resource Management [HRM] programme adopts a multi-disciplinary approach to management education. It is based on a philosophy of people management with the belief that human resources are uniquely important to sustained business success. Kindly apply below or scroll down to read full details of the programme.
4 Reasons to Study this Course with Central University
- The programme equips students with practical abilities to fit into the industry at the middle management level
- Help graduates to make the difference in commerce and industry.
- Entrepreneurship: Every student is trained to start up their own business with startup capitals.
- Excellent and quality tuition is assured
Minimum C6 in 6 subjects including 3 core subjects (including Mathematics and English Language) & 3 elective subjects with an aggregate of 36 or better.
Minimum of D or a pass in 3 core subjects (including Mathematics and English language) & 3 elective subjects with aggregate 24 or better.
GCE ORDINARY LEVEL:
Applicants must have credit-level passes in at least five (5) GCE Ordinary Level subjects including English Language and Mathematics and three (3) other subjects.
LANGUAGE REQUIREMENT FOR NON-ENGLISH STUDENTS:
All foreign applicants must be able to read and write in English.
Foreign applicants must have qualifications equivalent to the above to be considered for admission. Their results must also be translated into English and they should be able to read and write in English. Additionally, all foreign certificates validated by the National Accreditation Board. Applicants may also be required to pass an entrance examination/interview.
In addition to the general admission requirements, Schools, Faculties and Departments may have special entry requirements. The academic catalogues of the Schools and Faculties must be consulted for up-to-date information.
$2,459.00 per semester
Graduates of this course could find employment across
- Human resources officer/manager.
- Policy development and planning manager.
- Workplace training and development officer.
- Management consultant.
- Project manager.
- Strategic human resource manager.
- Industrial relations practitioner.
- Recruitment/selection consultant.
- Data analyst.
- International HR practitioner.
- Change management professional.
- Organisational Health and Safety practitioner.
- Administrative services management.
- Risk manager.
- Employee relations adviser.
3rd September, 2019
Remember to Apply Today!