Bachelor of Business Administration (Accounting)
This 4-year BBA Accounting programme is designed to prepare students for various career opportunities in Accounting and General Business Management at the global level. The Programme is taught by professional lecturers who are experts in this field and it aims to achieve a level of both theoretical and practical understanding that is generally useful in any accounting environment. The vice president of the Institute of Chartered Accountants (ICAG) is our provost and lectures in this course as well. Kindly apply below or scroll down to read full details of the programme:
6 Reasons to Study this Course with Heritage
- A serene environment for learning
- Entrepreneurship: Every student is trained to start up their own business with startup capitals.
- Excellent and quality tuition is assured
- Scholarships available for students (25% for all students)
- Technology-driven: Every student uses a laptop if you have none; school gives you one at a cost.
- Global competence: Every student is trained to rub shoulders with the best in the world.
- SSSCE Candidates: Credit Passes (A-D) in six (6) subjects comprising three core subjects, including English Language and Mathematics, plus three (3) relevant elective subjects.
- WASSCE Candidates: Credit Passes (A1-C6) in six (6) subjects comprising three core subjects, including English Language and Mathematics, plus three (3) relevant elective subjects.
- GBCE Candidates: Credit Passes (A-D) in six (6) subjects comprising three core subjects including English Language and Mathematics plus three (3) relevant elective subjects
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) Advanced Level Candidates:
Passes in three (3) subjects (at least, one of the passes should be Grade D or better). Also, the applicant must have had credit passes (Grade 6) in five GCE Ordinary Level subjects including English Language, Mathematics and a Science subject (for non-science students) and an Arts subject (for Science students).
- Admission of Higher National Diploma (HND) Candidates to First Degree Programmes:
Applicant must have graduated with a good HND certificate (i.e. at least 2nd Class Lower Division). In addition, the applicant must have acquired a 2-year post-HND qualification working experience. Other Diploma qualifications from elsewhere assessed to be equivalent to HND may be similarly considered.
- Advanced Business Certificate Examination (ABCE) Candidates:
Full Diploma Certificate in ABCE. Also, the applicant must have had credit passes in five (5) subjects including English Language, Mathematics, Integrated Science or Social Studies in the General Business Certificate Examination (GBCE) or Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSSCE) or West African Senior Secondary School Certificate Examinations (WASSCE). ABCE candidates may be considered for admission at level 200 of a degree programme.
- Mature Students’ Entry:
The applicant must be at least 25 years old, and show proof of age with birth certificate or any legitimate documentary proof of date of birth which is at least 5 years old at the time of application; The applicant must pass Mature Students’ Entrance Examinations conducted by the institution itself (English Language, Mathematics); In lieu of such examinations, the applicant should show proof of credit passes in English Language and Mathematics in WASSCE or any other nationally recognised standard High School level examinations (for qualifications from countries outside WAEC’s aegis)
- Professional, Foreign and Other Entry Qualifications:
All professional and foreign certificates and any other qualifications beyond the ones specified above must be referred to the National Accreditation Board for the establishment of their equivalencies, to determine their eligibility for admission
GHS 2,900 per semester
HCC accounting graduates are well-developed critical thinkers, problem-solvers and also have skills for career in accountancy and other fields of work examples are;
- Accounting firms
- Insurance companies
- Auditing firms
- Financial institutions
Start Date: 16th October, 2019
Duration of program: 4 years
Remember to Apply Today!