Bachelor of Business Administration (Banking & Finance)
This 4-year BBA banking and finance programme is a truly rewarding programme that seeks to prepare students to gain in-depth knowledge and understanding of the banking system with global standards as the benchmark It also teaches methods of control, money market, government monetary policies and relationship with Inflation and Employment. The programme equips students with a broad understanding of Managerial, Financial, and Economic concepts, enabling them to gain an awareness of the current practices and problems implicit in modern-day banking and finance so as to come-up with great ideas and initiatives. Kindly apply below or scroll down to read full details of the programme.
5 Reasons to Study this Course with Heritage
- Entrepreneurship: Every student is trained to start up their own business with startup capitals.
- Excellent and quality tuition is assured
- Scholarships available for students (25% for all students)
- Technology-driven: Every student uses a laptop if you have none; school gives you one at a Cost.
- Global competence: Every student is trained to rub shoulders with the best in the world.
- SSSCE Candidates: Credit Passes (A-D) in six (6) subjects comprising three core subjects, including English Language and Mathematics, plus three (3) relevant elective subjects.
- WASSCE Candidates: Credit Passes (A1-C6) in six (6) subjects comprising three core subjects, including English Language and Mathematics, plus three (3) relevant elective subjects.
- GBCE Candidates: Credit Passes (A-D) in six (6) subjects comprising three core subjects including English Language and Mathematics plus three (3) relevant elective subjects
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) Advanced Level Candidates:
Passes in three (3) subjects (at least, one of the passes should be Grade D or better). Also, the applicant must have had credit passes (Grade 6) in five GCE Ordinary Level subjects including English Language, Mathematics and a Science subject (for non-science students) and an Arts subject (for Science students).
- Admission of Higher National Diploma (HND) Candidates to First Degree Programmes:
Applicant must have graduated with a good HND certificate (i.e. at least 2nd Class Lower Division). In addition, the applicant must have acquired a 2-year post-HND qualification working experience. Other Diploma qualifications from elsewhere assessed to be equivalent to HND may be similarly considered.
- Advanced Business Certificate Examination (ABCE) Candidates:
Full Diploma Certificate in ABCE. Also, the applicant must have had credit passes in five (5) subjects including English Language, Mathematics, Integrated Science or Social Studies in the General Business Certificate Examination (GBCE) or Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSSCE) or West African Senior Secondary School Certificate Examinations (WASSCE). ABCE candidates may be considered for admission at level 200 of a degree programme.
- Mature Students’ Entry:
The applicant must be at least 25 years old, and show proof of age with birth certificate or any legitimate documentary proof of date of birth which is at least 5 years old at the time of application; The applicant must pass Mature Students’ Entrance Examinations conducted by the institution itself (English Language, Mathematics); In lieu of such examinations, the applicant should show proof of credit passes in English Language and Mathematics in WASSCE or any other nationally recognised standard High School level examinations (for qualifications from countries outside WAEC’s aegis)
- Professional, Foreign and Other Entry Qualifications:
All professional and foreign certificates and any other qualifications beyond the ones specified above must be referred to the National Accreditation Board for the establishment of their equivalencies, to determine their eligibility for admission
GHS 2,900 per semester
Graduates are offered the practical management education and enough breadth in complementary academic subjects to prepare them to function effectively in;
- Banking Industry
- E-commerce firms
- Large or small business
- Financial institutions,
- Distribution companies
- Retailing companies
- The service sector
Start Date: 16th October, 2019
Duration of program: 4 years
Remember to Apply Today!