Bachelor of Business Administration (Business I.T. Management)
This 4 –year BITM programme blends business with cutting-Edge IT knowledge; this makes you a great product of both the Business and IT fields. Our focus is on sharpening the full potential of our students to become successful entrepreneurs and be competitive in the market place. The BITM programme is intentionally designed and taught by global experts to enable students know “what is” (present knowledge and skills), “what ought to be” (current debates on issues) and “what might be” (emerging future ideas). The Business I.T Management program seeks to bridge the communication gap between I.T and strategic business management. Kindly apply below or scroll down to read full details of the programme.
5 Reasons to Study this Course with Heritage
- Entrepreneurship: Every student is trained to start up their own business with startup capitals.
- Excellent and quality tuition is assured
- Scholarships available for students (25% for all students)
- Technology-driven: Every student uses a laptop if you have none; school gives you one at a Cost.
- Serene environment for learning
- SSSCE Candidates: Credit Passes (A-D) in six (6) subjects comprising three core subjects, including English Language and Mathematics, plus three (3) relevant elective subjects.
- WASSCE Candidates: Credit Passes (A1-C6) in six (6) subjects comprising three core subjects, including English Language and Mathematics, plus three (3) relevant elective subjects.
- GBCE Candidates: Credit Passes (A-D) in six (6) subjects comprising three core subjects including English Language and Mathematics plus three (3) relevant elective subjects
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) Advanced Level Candidates:
Passes in three (3) subjects (at least, one of the passes should be Grade D or better). Also, the applicant must have had credit passes (Grade 6) in five GCE Ordinary Level subjects including English Language, Mathematics and a Science subject (for non-science students) and an Arts subject (for Science students).
- Admission of Higher National Diploma (HND) Candidates to First Degree Programmes:
Applicant must have graduated with a good HND certificate (i.e. at least 2nd Class Lower Division). In addition, the applicant must have acquired a 2-year post-HND qualification working experience. Other Diploma qualifications from elsewhere assessed to be equivalent to HND may be similarly considered.
- Advanced Business Certificate Examination (ABCE) Candidates:
Full Diploma Certificate in ABCE. Also, the applicant must have had credit passes in five (5) subjects including English Language, Mathematics, Integrated Science or Social Studies in the General Business Certificate Examination (GBCE) or Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSSCE) or West African Senior Secondary School Certificate Examinations (WASSCE). ABCE candidates may be considered for admission at level 200 of a degree programme.
- Mature Students’ Entry:
The applicant must be at least 25 years old, and show proof of age with birth certificate or any legitimate documentary proof of date of birth which is at least 5 years old at the time of application; The applicant must pass Mature Students’ Entrance Examinations conducted by the institution itself (English Language, Mathematics); In lieu of such examinations, the applicant should show proof of credit passes in English Language and Mathematics in WASSCE or any other nationally recognised standard High School level examinations (for qualifications from countries outside WAEC’s aegis)
- Professional, Foreign and Other Entry Qualifications:
All professional and foreign certificates and any other qualifications beyond the ones specified above must be referred to the National Accreditation Board for the establishment of their equivalencies, to determine their eligibility for admission
GHS 2,900 per semester
All BBA BITM graduates are expected to be technology literate, know how to apply and manage technology and work with IT professionals, adapt to their chosen work particularly;
- Investment companies
- Mutual houses
- Lending institutions
Start Date: 16th October, 2019
Duration of program: 4 years
Remember to Apply Today!