B.A Fashion Design
Radford University’s 4 year Bachelor of Arts program in Fashion Design is focused on preparing students for the diverse opportunities in the fashion industry. This course will help you gain a deeper insight into the world of fashion and all of its associated trends. The Bachelor of Arts in Fashion Design is a highly rewarding experience and is ideal for young people with an entrepreneurial mindset who are seeking to improve their careers in the fashion industry full. Kindly apply below or scroll down to read details of the program.
7 Reasons to Study this Course with Radford
- Excellent tuition
- Student accommodation
- Great job opportunities
- Practical based curriculum
- Expert tutors
- Attachment and internship opportunities for students
- On campus student accommodation
- WASSCE/SSSCE Certificate Holders
A pass in Core English and Core Mathematics, in addition to a pass in one of the following Core Subjects; Integrated Science, Social Studies/Life Skills. Passes in any three (3) relevant Elective Subjects.
The aggregate score for the core and elective subjects must be not be more than 24 for SSSCE holders and not more than 36 for WASSCE holders.
- G.C.E Ordinary and Advanced Level Certificate Holders
Credit Passes in at least Five (5) Subjects (including English Language, Core Mathematics and a Science Subject) in West Africa Examination Council (WAEC) G.C.E. ‘O’ Level or School Certificate Examinations, and three (3) Passes at the G.C.E Advanced Level. Two ‘A’ Level passes at grade ‘C’ or better will also be accepted. A pass in General Paper must also be obtained.
- HND, DBS from any recognized institution, RSA Stage II & III, Post-Secondary Teacher Training Certificate from a recognized institution Professional Certificates from recognized professional bodies, Association of Business Executives (A.B.E).
- MATURE APPLICANTS: Persons applying for admission to Bachelor’s degree programs who have attained the age of twenty-five (25) or more, but who do not fully satisfy the above requirements will be classified as Mature Candidates. Such applicants must have reasonable education and working experience. All Mature applicants will be required to write the Mature Candidates Entrance Examination and must have passes in English and Mathematics.
Fees: GHS 2,480 per semester
Application Fee: GHS 100
- Fashion Designer
- Textile Designer
- Personal Stylist
- Fashion Public Relations
- Fashion writer
Start Date: 18th October 2019
Duration of program: 4 years
Remember to Apply Today!