B.A Graphic Design
Graphic design students at Radford University College are taught to become experts in the visual language that defines today’s powerhouse brands and high end organizations. Our holistic graphic design program doesn’t just cover the fundamentals of design; it delves into product packaging, entrepreneurship, and interface design and user experience. This results in an award-winning professional portfolio, real experience working for industry giants, and the opportunity to make a lasting mark on the ever-changing global visual landscape. Kindly apply below or scroll down to read full details of the program.
4 Reasons to Study this Course with Radford
- Qualified tutors in Graphic Designing
- Conducive study environments.
- Industrial attachments
- Workshops on Graphic Designing courses.
- WASSCE/SSSCE Certificate Holders
A pass in Core English and Core Mathematics, in addition to a pass in one of the following Core Subjects; Integrated Science, Social Studies/Life Skills. Passes in any three (3) relevant Elective Subjects.
The aggregate score for the core and elective subjects must be not be more than 24 for SSSCE holders and not more than 36 for WASSCE holders.
- G.C.E Ordinary and Advanced Level Certificate Holders
Credit Passes in at least Five (5) Subjects (including English Language, Core Mathematics and a Science Subject) in West Africa Examination Council (WAEC) G.C.E. ‘O’ Level or School Certificate Examinations, and three (3) Passes at the G.C.E Advanced Level. Two ‘A’ Level passes at grade ‘C’ or better will also be accepted. A pass in General Paper must also be obtained.
- HND, DBS from any recognized institution, RSA Stage II & III, Post-Secondary Teacher Training Certificate from a recognized institution Professional Certificates from recognized professional bodies, Association of Business Executives (A.B.E).
- MATURE APPLICANTS: Persons applying for admission to Bachelor’s degree programs who have attained the age of twenty-five (25) or more, but who do not fully satisfy the above requirements will be classified as Mature Candidates. Such applicants must have reasonable education and working experience. All Mature applicants will be required to write the Mature Candidates Entrance Examination and must have passes in English and Mathematics.
Fees: GHS 2,574 per semester
Application Fee: GHS 100
- Multimedia Designer
- Web Designer
- Creative Director
- Photo Editor
- Architecture and Engineering drafter.
Start Date: 18th October 2019
Duration of program: 4 years
Remember to Apply Today!