BSc. Banking & Finance
This program prepares students to make contributions to the financial services industry with innovative banking and financial practices. Students will be exposed to local, African and International modern financial and banking practices, theories and ethics to prepare them for the financial services industry and to solve the many challenges that the industry is currently facing in Ghana and globally. With the modernization of the current financial market, the program will explore current banking industry trends such as Internet and electronic banking, Relationship banking and effective capital and financial services management. It will impact students with the knowledge and skills needed for a successful career in banking and finance. Kindly apply below or scroll down to read full details of the program.
4 Reasons to Study this Course with Radford
- Experienced and Professional Lecturers
- Good Learning Environment
- Practical Tuition
- Providing Students with Employable Skills
- WASSCE/SSSCE Certificate Holders
A pass in Core English and Core Mathematics, in addition to a pass in one of the following Core Subjects; Integrated Science, Social Studies/Life Skills. Passes in any three (3) relevant Elective Subjects.
The aggregate score for the core and elective subjects must be not be more than 24 for SSSCE holders and not more than 36 for WASSCE holders.
- G.C.E Ordinary and Advanced Level Certificate Holders
Credit Passes in at least Five (5) Subjects (including English Language, Core Mathematics and a Science Subject) in West Africa Examination Council (WAEC) G.C.E. ‘O’ Level or School Certificate Examinations, and three (3) Passes at the G.C.E Advanced Level. Two ‘A’ Level passes at grade ‘C’ or better will also be accepted. A pass in General Paper must also be obtained.
- HND, DBS from any recognized institution, RSA Stage II & III, Post-Secondary Teacher Training Certificate from a recognized institution Professional Certificates from recognized professional bodies, Association of Business Executives (A.B.E).
- MATURE APPLICANTS: Persons applying for admission to Bachelor’s degree programs who have attained the age of twenty-five (25) or more, but who do not fully satisfy the above requirements will be classified as Mature Candidates. Such applicants must have reasonable education and working experience. All Mature applicants will be required to write the Mature Candidates Entrance Examination and must have passes in English and Mathematics.
Fees: GHS 2,298 per semester
Application Fee: GHS 100
- Credit Analyst
- Budget Analyst
- Bank Teller
- Investment Advisor
Start Date: 18th October 2019
Duration of program: 4 years
Remember to Apply Today!