BSc. Diagnostic Medical Sonography
The 4 year Bachelor of Science in Diagnostic Medical Sonography is one of the most renowned courses worldwide highly sought after for the great detail and career prospects. The course is handled by experts at Radford University College and its main objective is to produce versatile Medical Sonographers equipped with adequate knowledge and skills in performing various Diagnostic Medical Sonography procedures and tests related to patient diagnosis, disease, prevention and treatment. The program aims to prepare students to be leaders in the field of ultrasound. Skills in administration and research are emphasized in addition to the development of scanning and diagnostic abilities, thus producing competent diagnostic medical sonographers of high professional standing in the delivery of ultrasound practices. Kindly apply below or scroll down to read full details of the program.
4 Reasons to Study this Course with Radford
- Excellent tuition
- Student accommodation
- Ultra-modern equipment
- Great job opportunities
- WASSCE/SSSCE Certificate Holders
A pass in Core English and Core Mathematics, in addition to a pass in one of the following Core Subjects; Integrated Science, Social Studies/Life Skills. Passes in any three (3) relevant Elective Subjects.
The aggregate score for the core and elective subjects must be not be more than 24 for SSSCE holders and not more than 36 for WASSCE holders.
- G.C.E Ordinary and Advanced Level Certificate Holders
Credit Passes in at least Five (5) Subjects (including English Language, Core Mathematics and a Science Subject) in West Africa Examination Council (WAEC) G.C.E. ‘O’ Level or School Certificate Examinations, and three (3) Passes at the G.C.E Advanced Level. Two ‘A’ Level passes at grade ‘C’ or better will also be accepted. A pass in General Paper must also be obtained.
- HND, DBS from any recognized institution, RSA Stage II & III, Post-Secondary Teacher Training Certificate from a recognized institution Professional Certificates from recognized professional bodies, Association of Business Executives (A.B.E).
- MATURE APPLICANTS: Persons applying for admission to Bachelor’s degree programs who have attained the age of twenty-five (25) or more, but who do not fully satisfy the above requirements will be classified as Mature Candidates. Such applicants must have reasonable education and working experience. All Mature applicants will be required to write the Mature Candidates Entrance Examination and must have passes in English and Mathematics.
Fees: GHS 3, 200 per semester
Application Fee: GHS 100
- Obstetrics and gynecology
- Vascular technology
Start Date: 18th October 2019
Duration of program: 4 years
Remember to Apply Today!