BSc. Human Resource Management
This 4 year program in Human Resource Management provides students with the necessary theoretical and practical grounding necessary to function effectively as HR practitioners. The program will enlighten students on how to obtain, sustain and improve upon organizational performance. It focuses on the management of business operations and people, thus the making or implementing of a major decision. In order for the students to be prepared for the above identified tasks, the delivery of the course involves a wide range of approaches including lectures, case studies, discussions, assignments, student presentations and special projects. Kindly apply below or scroll down to read full details of the program.
4 Reasons to Study this Course with Radford
- Experienced and Professional Lecturers
- Great Facilities
- Good Learning Environment
- Practical Tutoring
- WASSCE/SSSCE Certificate Holders
A pass in Core English and Core Mathematics, in addition to a pass in one of the following Core Subjects; Integrated Science, Social Studies/Life Skills. Passes in any three (3) relevant Elective Subjects.
The aggregate score for the core and elective subjects must be not be more than 24 for SSSCE holders and not more than 36 for WASSCE holders.
- G.C.E Ordinary and Advanced Level Certificate Holders
Credit Passes in at least Five (5) Subjects (including English Language, Core Mathematics and a Science Subject) in West Africa Examination Council (WAEC) G.C.E. ‘O’ Level or School Certificate Examinations, and three (3) Passes at the G.C.E Advanced Level. Two ‘A’ Level passes at grade ‘C’ or better will also be accepted. A pass in General Paper must also be obtained.
- HND, DBS from any recognized institution, RSA Stage II & III, Post-Secondary Teacher Training Certificate from a recognized institution Professional Certificates from recognized professional bodies, Association of Business Executives (A.B.E).
- MATURE APPLICANTS: Persons applying for admission to Bachelor’s degree programs who have attained the age of twenty-five (25) or more, but who do not fully satisfy the above requirements will be classified as Mature Candidates. Such applicants must have reasonable education and working experience. All Mature applicants will be required to write the Mature Candidates Entrance Examination and must have passes in English and Mathematics.
Fees: GHS 2,298 per semester
Application Fee: GHS 100
- Training and Development Officer
- Human Resource Officer/Manager
- Management Consultant
- Occupational Psychologist
- Recruitment Consultant
Start Date: 18th October 2019
Duration of program: 4 years
Remember to Apply Today!