The Bachelor of Science in Marketing Program offered at Radford University College is an intensive 4 year course aimed at positioning students to function effectively as employees in the capacity of marketing executives, marketing consultants as well as establishing ventures that provide marketing services to a wide range of clients in various industries. This course not only builds students up theoretically, but also engages students in practical sessions such as entrepreneurial seminars and workshops to increase their value and better their chances of landing a job after school. Kindly apply below or scroll down to read full details of the program.
4 Reasons to Study this Course with Radford
- Providing students with employable skills.
- Experienced and professional lecturers
- Good learning environment
- Industry – tailored tutoring
- WASSCE/SSSCE Certificate Holders
A pass in Core English and Core Mathematics, in addition to a pass in one of the following Core Subjects; Integrated Science, Social Studies/Life Skills. Passes in any three (3) relevant Elective Subjects.
The aggregate score for the core and elective subjects must be not be more than 24 for SSSCE holders and not more than 36 for WASSCE holders.
- G.C.E Ordinary and Advanced Level Certificate Holders
Credit Passes in at least Five (5) Subjects (including English Language, Core Mathematics and a Science Subject) in West Africa Examination Council (WAEC) G.C.E. ‘O’ Level or School Certificate Examinations, and three (3) Passes at the G.C.E Advanced Level. Two ‘A’ Level passes at grade ‘C’ or better will also be accepted. A pass in General Paper must also be obtained.
- HND, DBS from any recognized institution, RSA Stage II & III, Post-Secondary Teacher Training Certificate from a recognized institution Professional Certificates from recognized professional bodies, Association of Business Executives (A.B.E).
- MATURE APPLICANTS: Persons applying for admission to Bachelor’s degree programs who have attained the age of twenty-five (25) or more, but who do not fully satisfy the above requirements will be classified as Mature Candidates. Such applicants must have reasonable education and working experience. All Mature applicants will be required to write the Mature Candidates Entrance Examination and must have passes in English and Mathematics.
Fees: GHS 2,298 per semester
Application Fee: GHS 100
- Admissions Representative
- Brand/Product Manager
- Event/Meeting Planner
- Market Research Analyst
- Social Media Manager
Start Date: 18th October 2019
Duration of program: 4 years
Remember to Apply Today!