BSc. Physician Assistantship
This 4 year program is aimed at developing in each student a strong foundation in basic and clinical sciences of medicine appropriate to the delivery of quality illness prevention and disease management services in a wide variety of practice settings. In addition to this we foster within physician providers of medical care the humanistic and interpersonal qualities essential to understanding lifestyle and social forces as major determinants of morbidity and mortality while facilitating active learning and independent judgement about disease prognosis, diagnostic testing and disease management using skills of critical appraisal.
Kindly apply below or scroll down to read details of the program.
6 Reasons to Study this Course with Radford
- Student accommodation
- Support from teaching and research assistants
- Access to ultramodern laboratory equipment.
- Excellent tuition
- Practical based tuition
- Internship opportunities after school.
- WASSCE/SSSCE Certificate Holders
A pass in Core English and Core Mathematics, in addition to a pass in one of the following Core Subjects; Integrated Science, Social Studies/Life Skills. Passes in any three (3) relevant Elective Subjects.
The aggregate score for the core and elective subjects must be not be more than 24 for SSSCE holders and not more than 36 for WASSCE holders.
- G.C.E Ordinary and Advanced Level Certificate Holders
Credit Passes in at least Five (5) Subjects (including English Language, Core Mathematics and a Science Subject) in West Africa Examination Council (WAEC) G.C.E. ‘O’ Level or School Certificate Examinations, and three (3) Passes at the G.C.E Advanced Level. Two ‘A’ Level passes at grade ‘C’ or better will also be accepted. A pass in General Paper must also be obtained.
- HND, DBS from any recognized institution, RSA Stage II & III, Post-Secondary Teacher Training Certificate from a recognized institution Professional Certificates from recognized professional bodies, Association of Business Executives (A.B.E).
- MATURE APPLICANTS: Persons applying for admission to Bachelor’s degree programs who have attained the age of twenty-five (25) or more, but who do not fully satisfy the above requirements will be classified as Mature Candidates. Such applicants must have reasonable education and working experience. All Mature applicants will be required to write the Mature Candidates Entrance Examination and must have passes in English and Mathematics.
Fees: GHS 3,315 per semester
Application Fee: GHS 100
- Physician Assistant
- Orthopedic surgeon
Start Date: 18th October 2019
Duration of program: 4 years
Remember to Apply Today!