Bachelor of Theology with Management
This 4-Year Bachelor of Theology with Management is increasing interest in formal ministerial training in Ghana and Africa today, stemming from a growing recognition among Global church ministers that the pastor needs to be an expert in his career and area of his calling in order to be able to properly interpret the Bible and more skilfully manage the fast growing congregations of various churches. Especially, the pastors of the fast growing Pentecostal and Charismatic Churches are beginning to appreciate the importance of a good academic preparation in the use of the scriptures and proper church administration. It is for this reason that the Regent Divinity Department joins the other theological institutions in the continent and beyond to support theological education by offering the Bachelor of Theology with Management. The objective of this programme is to deepen the minister’s understanding and expression of Christian faith and to equip him or her with the managerial skills needed in managing the church. The programme is designed to equip present and prospective church leaders with solid theological foundation coupled with well-grounded people management skills. Kindly apply below or scroll down to read full details of the programme.
7 Reasons to Study this Course with Regent
- State-of-the-art Facilities
- Great Job Opportunities
- Small Class Size
- Professional And Experienced Tutors
- Flexible Payment Plan
- Industrial Placement
- Support From Teaching And Research Assistants
- Credits in at least 5 subjects (including English Language, Mathematics and Science) in the GCE Ordinary Level
- 3 passes at the GCE Advanced Level, 2 of the advanced level passes must be grade ‘D’; or better
- Passes (at least D) in three core subjects including English, Mathematics, and Science, and three elective subjects, with an aggregate score of 24 or better in the SSSCE
- Credit passes (at least C6) in three Core Subjects (including English Language, Core Mathematics and Integrated Science or Social Studies) and three elective subjects with an aggregate score of 36 or better in the WASSCE
- GBCE holders who possess passes in three compulsory subjects including English Language and passes in any three Elective subjects including Business Mathematics.
- International Baccalaureate/Diploma with at least and average mark of 10/20 or its equivalent and six months English Language proficiency for applicants with English Language as a second language
- Mature Students’ Entry Requirement (MSER):
- Applicants must be at least 25 years of age at the time of application
- Applicant must also pass the Mature Students Entrance Examination which comprises: General Paper (including a section on Quantitative & Analytical Tools), or a paper on the candidate’s preferred area of study, IT Appreciation, Mathematics and English Language. Applicants must obtain at least 50% in all four subjects before they will be considered for admission.
- Foreign students: Applicants in this category may be considered for admission if they hold qualifications equivalent to those mentioned above. However, they must show evidence of proficiency in English.
- Others: Applicants with International City and Guilds and Vocational
Qualifications, Private Secretaryship and Senior Stenographer Secretary are also acceptable. They may be placed in level 100 or 200 or 300 depending on the level of qualifications attained.
Regular: GHS 2,248 per semester
Weekend: GHS 1,573 per trimester
Application Fee: GHS 100
Graduates of this programme are well prepared to seek employment in Churches, chaplaincies in prisons and hospitals or teach religious studies in schools. They may also be able to pursue postgraduate studies in areas such as Religious Studies, social work, Counselling or Administration.
- Reverend Minister
- Hospice Chaplain
- Military Chaplain
- Ministry Counselor
- Youth Pastor
- Theology Instructor
- Church Administrator
- School Chaplain
Start Date: 1st September 2019
Duration of program: 4 years
Remember to Apply Today!