BEng (Hons) Applied Electronics & Systems Engineering (Computer Engineering Option)
This 4-Year Bachelor of Engineering in Applied Electronics & Systems Engineering (Computer Engineering Option) is one of the most required courses worldwide with cutting-edge content that meets current career needs of the engineering industry. Taught by Computer Engineering experts at the Regent University College of Science and Technology, the course builds your capacity to gain mastery and professionalism within the Computer Engineering industry. Suitable for young people seeking to develop a career in Computer Engineering, this course will help you gain understanding and insight into the intricacies related to sophisticated systems such as Electronics, the Nano-technology and in Computer, both Software and Hardware that have made giant strides and constitute relevant skills and techniques for the 21st century Computer Engineer. Kindly apply below or scroll down to read full details of the programme.
7 Reasons to Study this Course with Regent
- State-of-the-art Facilities
- Great Job Opportunities
- Small Class Size
- Professional And Experienced Tutors
- Flexible Payment Plan
- Industrial Placement
- Support From Teaching And Research Assistants
- Credits in at least 5 subjects (including English Language, Mathematics and Science) in the GCE Ordinary Level
- 3 passes at the GCE Advanced Level, 2 of the advanced level passes must be grade ‘D’; or better
- Passes (at least D) in three core subjects including English, Mathematics, and Science, and three elective subjects, with an aggregate score of 24 or better in the SSSCE
- Credit passes (at least C6) in three Core Subjects (including English Language, Core Mathematics and Integrated Science or Social Studies) and three elective subjects with an aggregate score of 36 or better in the WASSCE
- GBCE holders who possess passes in three compulsory subjects including English Language and passes in any three Elective subjects including Business Mathematics.
- International Baccalaureate/Diploma with at least and average mark of 10/20 or its equivalent and six months English Language proficiency for applicants with English Language as a second language
- Mature Students’ Entry Requirement (MSER):
- Applicants must be at least 25 years of age at the time of application
- Applicant must also pass the Mature Students Entrance Examination which comprises: General Paper (including a section on Quantitative & Analytical Tools), or a paper on the candidate’s preferred area of study, IT Appreciation, Mathematics and English Language. Applicants must obtain at least 50% in all four subjects before they will be considered for admission.
- Foreign students: Applicants in this category may be considered for admission if they hold qualifications equivalent to those mentioned above. However, they must show evidence of proficiency in English.
- Others: Applicants with International City and Guilds and Vocational
Qualifications, Private Secretaryship and Senior Stenographer Secretary are also acceptable. They may be placed in level 100 or 200 or 300 depending on the level of qualifications attained.
Regular: GHS 2,509 per semester
Weekend: GHS 1,752 per trimester
Application Fee: GHS 100
We offer graduates the practical management education and enough breadth in complementary academic subjects to prepare them to function effectively in complex organizations. Those with an entrepreneurial spirit may choose to start their own company. With computers creeping into all kinds of devices, today’s computer architects have their work cut out for them. Computer engineering graduates can insert fully functioning computers into automobile engines, into traffic lights, and even into batteries. Computer architects helped to shepherd global consumers from using film cameras to operating sophisticated digital imaging equipment. Some of the jobs with computer engineering backgrounds are:
- Design Engineering,
- Quality Control Engineering,
- Development Engineering; and
- Computer Architecture.
Start Date: 1st September 2019
Duration of program: 4 years
Remember to Apply Today!