BSc. (Hons) Business Administration (E-Commerce)
This 4-Year Bachelor of Science in Business Administrstion (E- Commerce) is an industry-tailored modern programme , widely sought after for its suitability and boundless career prospects. The objective of the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (E-Commerce) degree programme is to produce up-to-date, assertive and effective executives for businesses and organizations. Designed and handled by industry experts, this course will help you develop an in-depth understanding of one of the modern business concentrations and learn a broad range of managerial capabilities, problem solving and communication skills fit for a wide range of industries. Kindly apply below or scroll down to read full details of the program.
7 Reasons to Study this Course with Regent
- State-of-the-art Facilities
- Great Job Opportunities
- Small Class Size
- Professional And Experienced Tutors
- Flexible Payment Plan
- Industrial Placement
- Support From Teaching And Research Assistants
- Credits in at least 5 subjects (including English Language, Mathematics and Science) in the GCE Ordinary Level
- 3 passes at the GCE Advanced Level, 2 of the advanced level passes must be grade ‘D’; or better
- Passes (at least D) in three core subjects including English, Mathematics, and Science, and three elective subjects, with an aggregate score of 24 or better in the SSSCE
- Credit passes (at least C6) in three Core Subjects (including English Language, Core Mathematics and Integrated Science or Social Studies) and three elective subjects with an aggregate score of 36 or better in the WASSCE
- GBCE holders who possess passes in three compulsory subjects including English Language and passes in any three Elective subjects including Business Mathematics.
- International Baccalaureate/Diploma with at least and average mark of 10/20 or its equivalent and six months English Language proficiency for applicants with English Language as a second language
- Mature Students’ Entry Requirement (MSER):
- Applicants must be at least 25 years of age at the time of application
- Applicant must also pass the Mature Students Entrance Examination which comprises: General Paper (including a section on Quantitative & Analytical Tools), or a paper on the candidate’s preferred area of study, IT Appreciation, Mathematics and English Language. Applicants must obtain at least 50% in all four subjects before they will be considered for admission.
- Foreign students: Applicants in this category may be considered for admission if they hold qualifications equivalent to those mentioned above. However, they must show evidence of proficiency in English.
- Others: Applicants with International City and Guilds and Vocational
Qualifications, Private Secretaryship and Senior Stenographer Secretary are also acceptable. They may be placed in level 100 or 200 or 300 depending on the level of qualifications attained.
Regular: GHS 2,248 per semester
Weekend: GHS 1,573 per trimester
Application: GHS 100
The programme aims at developing students’ intellectual ability, executive personality and managerial skills through an appropriate blend of business acumen and education. Graduates of this programme can work in the banks and other financial institutions and giant corporations as:
- e-Commerce business and systems analyst
- e-Commerce developer
- e-Commerce project leader / coordinator
- Web application specialist / consultants
- Business System Analyst
- Customer Service Executive
- Process Re-engineering Executive
- Quality Manager
- Online Retail Manager
- Freshmen (September Batch) – 1st September 2019
Duration of program: 4 years
Remember to Apply Today!