BSc. (Hons) Management with Computing (HR Management)
This 4-Year Bachelor of Science in Management with Computing is one of the contemporary ICT-driven programmes which aims to produce graduates equipped with the relevant management and computing skills critical for the modern business environment. Handled by Global experts at Regent University College of Science and Technology, the course is based on the viewpoint on people management, with the belief that human resources are uniquely important to sustained business success. This course is meant to provide a multi-disciplinary cutting-edge training in general management as well as an in-depth training for you who wish to undertake or enhance a career in human resource management in the rapidly changing ICT-driven business environment. Kindly apply below or scroll down to read full details of the program.
7 Reasons to Study this Course with Regent
- State-of-the-art Facilities
- Great Job Opportunities
- Small Class Size
- Professional And Experienced Tutors
- Flexible Payment Plan
- Industrial Placement
- Support From Teaching And Research Assistants
- Credits in at least 5 subjects (including English Language, Mathematics and Science) in the GCE Ordinary Level
- 3 passes at the GCE Advanced Level, 2 of the advanced level passes must be grade ‘D’; or better
- Passes (at least D) in three core subjects including English, Mathematics, and Science, and three elective subjects, with an aggregate score of 24 or better in the SSSCE
- Credit passes (at least C6) in three Core Subjects (including English Language, Core Mathematics and Integrated Science or Social Studies) and three elective subjects with an aggregate score of 36 or better in the WASSCE
- GBCE holders who possess passes in three compulsory subjects including English Language and passes in any three Elective subjects including Business Mathematics.
- International Baccalaureate/Diploma with at least and average mark of 10/20 or its equivalent and six months English Language proficiency for applicants with English Language as a second language
- Mature Students’ Entry Requirement (MSER):
- Applicants must be at least 25 years of age at the time of application
- Applicant must also pass the Mature Students Entrance Examination which comprises: General Paper (including a section on Quantitative & Analytical Tools), or a paper on the candidate’s preferred area of study, IT Appreciation, Mathematics and English Language. Applicants must obtain at least 50% in all four subjects before they will be considered for admission.
- Foreign students: Applicants in this category may be considered for admission if they hold qualifications equivalent to those mentioned above. However, they must show evidence of proficiency in English.
- Others: Applicants with International City and Guilds and Vocational
Qualifications, Private Secretaryship and Senior Stenographer Secretary are also acceptable. They may be placed in level 100 or 200 or 300 depending on the level of qualifications attained.
Regular: GHS 2,248 per semester
Weekend: GHS 1,573 per trimester
Application Fee: GHS 100
We offer graduates the practical management education and enough breadth in complementary academic subjects to prepare them to function effectively in complex organizations. Those with an entrepreneurial spirit may choose to start their own company. The program adequately prepares you to a Human Resource Manager across all industries such as:
- Government Institutions
- Manufacturing Sector
- Service Sector
- Financial Institutions
- E-commerce Firms
Start Date: 1st September 2019
Duration of program: 4 years
Remember to Apply Today!