BA Business Studies (Accounting Option)
This 4-Years Bachelor of Science in Accounting is one of the most renowned courses worldwide which provides you with a solid practical foundation and relevant technical and intellectual competence in accounting and related forms of financial know-how. You will develop quantitative, communications and information technology skills and the ability to apply these in an accounting context. Handled by Global experts at Wisconsin University, the BSc. Accounting course will help you learn how accountants work with managers, shareholders and other stakeholders in a wide range of industries and help them make informed financial decisions. This course is perfect for young people who want to develop or further a career in Accounting. Kindly apply below or scroll down to read full details of the programme.
7 Reasons to Study this Course with Wisconsin
- Class Schedule Flexibility
- Moderate price
- Student accommodation
- Adequate Facilities
- Good location
- Student Internships
- Good job opportunities
- Candidates must have six credits (A1-C6) in the Core subject (Biology or Agricultural Science for Nigerian applicants) or Social Studies, and three elective subjects, making an aggregate of no more than 36.
- SSSCE candidates must have six credits (A-D) in the three Core Subjects and three electives, making an aggregate of no more than 24.
- Candidates with less than five credits may be enrolled into a Certificate programme. Such candidates would have to improve their WASSCE results to qualify for admission into a Degree programme.
- Applicants with GCE, ICGSE, GBCE, ABCE, Baccalaureate, Professional Courses (ICA, ACCA, CIM etc.) and HND.
GHS 2, 255 per semester
Graduates of this program could assume some of the following positions:
- Management Accountant
- Financial Officer
- Chartered Accountant
- Budget Analyst
- Forensic Accountant
- Procurement Officer
- Accounts/Payroll Officer
Start Date: 9th September, 2019
Duration of program: 4 years
Remember to Apply Today!