BA Business Studies (Human Resource Management Option)
This 4-Year Bachelor of Arts in Business Studies-Human Resource is a prominent course globally, sought for its rewarding experience and career prospects. Handled by industry experts at Wisconsin University, this course will prepare you with the right knowledge, skills, attitude, experience and emotional intelligence for rewarding Human Resource careers in a widespread of industries. The programme is a perfect fit for young people who are keen to build careers in Human Resource Management with the right skills and mindset that resonates with current industry demands. Kindly apply below or scroll down to read full details of the programme.
7 Reasons to Study this Course with Wisconsin
- Great Job Opportunities
- Great Learning Environment
- Small Class Size
- Professional An Experienced Tutors
- Flexible Payment Plan
- Industrial Placement
- Student Accommodation
- Candidates must have six credits (A1-C6) in the Core subject (Biology or Agricultural Science for Nigerian applicants) or Social Studies, and three elective subjects, making an aggregate of no more than 36.
- SSSCE candidates must have six credits (A-D) in the three Core Subjects and three electives, making an aggregate of no more than 24.
- Candidates with less than five credits may be enrolled into a Certificate programme. Such candidates would have to improve their WASSCE results to qualify for admission into a Degree programme.
- Applicants with GCE, ICGSE, GBCE, ABCE, Baccalaureate, Professional Courses (ICA, ACCA, CIM etc.) and HND.
GHS 2,255 per semester
Graduates of this program could assume some of the following positions:
- Human Resource Officer
- Change Management/Organizational Change Officer
- Employee Relations Officer
- Training and Development Officer
- Recruitment Manager
- Pay & Compensation Officer
- HR Information Systems Specialist
- HR Policy Development Officer
- Internal Relations/Communication
Start Date: 9th September, 2019
Duration of program: 4 years
Remember to Apply Today!