BA Business Studies (Marketing Option)
The Bachelor of Arts Business Studies in Marketing is a 4 year degree course highly approved globally and it is handled by competent experts at Wisconsin University. This course prepares students for the creative, fast-paced industry of promoting, developing and selling products and services. Marketing studies can help students to become professionals in the industry, teaching them how to help businesses successfully promote and sell products. Kindly apply below or scroll down to read full details of the programme.
7 Reasons to Study this Course with Wisconsin
- Class Schedule Flexibility
- Moderate price
- Student accommodation
- Adequate Facilities
- Good location
- Student Internships
- Good job opportunities
- Candidates must have six credits (A1-C6) in the Core subject (Biology or Agricultural Science for Nigerian applicants) or Social Studies, and three elective subjects, making an aggregate of no more than 36.
- SSSCE candidates must have six credits (A-D) in the three Core Subjects and three electives, making an aggregate of no more than 24.
- Candidates with less than five credits may be enrolled into a Certificate programme. Such candidates would have to improve their WASSCE results to qualify for admission into a Degree programme.
- Applicants with GCE, ICGSE, GBCE, ABCE, Baccalaureate, Professional Courses (ICA, ACCA, CIM etc.) and HND.
GHS 2,255 per semester
Graduates of this program could assume some of the following positions:
- Marketing Manager
- Customer Service Administrator
- Public Relations Specialist
- Market Research Analyst
- Advertising Manager
- Retail/Sales Manager
- Brand Manager
- Business Communications Manager
- Marketing/Advertising Copywriter
Start Date: 9th September, 2019
Duration of program: 4 years
Remember to Apply Today!