BA General Studies
This 4 year Bachelor of Arts in General Studies is an internationally recognized course handled by global experts at Wisconsin University. This course develops you to gain knowledge and experience over a wide range of area. This course helps you gain an in-depth understanding and offers a wide range of opportunities in finance, management, human resource etc. Bachelor of Arts in General Studies is a great option for business-minded students looking to maximize career and educational opportunities and increase their marketability and meet competition in various industries. Kindly apply below or scroll down to read full details of the programme.
7 Reasons to Study this Course with Wisconsin
- Class Schedule Flexibility
- Moderate price
- Student accommodation
- Adequate Facilities
- Good location
- Student Internships
- Good job opportunities
- Candidates must have six credits (A1-C6) in the Core subject (Biology or Agricultural Science for Nigerian applicants) or Social Studies, and three elective subjects, making an aggregate of no more than 36.
- SSSCE candidates must have six credits (A-D) in the three Core Subjects and three electives, making an aggregate of no more than 24.
- Candidates with less than five credits may be enrolled into a Certificate programme. Such candidates would have to improve their WASSCE results to qualify for admission into a Degree programme.
- Applicants with GCE, ICGSE, GBCE, ABCE, Baccalaureate, Professional Courses (ICA, ACCA, CIM etc.) and HND.
GHS 2,255 per semester
Graduates of this program could assume some of the following positions:
- Supply Chain/Logistics Officer
- Sales Executive
- Customer Services Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Operations Manager
- Procurement Officer
- Business Communications Executive
Start Date: 9th September, 2019
Duration of program: 4 years
Remember to Apply Today!